Meeting on the 26th of March cancelled.
Venue: The Office, Rue d’Arlon - Aarlenstraat 80– 1040 Brussels
Valerie Vercammen, General Secretary of be-sup! will present the latest European and national regulatory news.
The program consists of 2 parts with a networking break in between.
This happy hour “regulatory update” will bring you again fully up to speed!
14:00 – 14:30 Welcome coffee
14:30 – 15:45 Regulatory update PART I
- Art 8 R EU 1925/2006: state of play
- HAD (Hydroxyanthracene Derivatives)
- RYR (Red Yeast Rice)
- ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acids)
- Who will be the next potentiel ingredients under article 8?
- Pirrolizidine Alcaloïds
- Botanical claims on hold
- Additives for infants and young children
15:45 – 16:15 Networking break
16:15 – 17:30 Regulatory update PART II
- New notification procedure
- Phase 1: entered into force since 15/09 /19
- Phase 2: 2020?
- Problems with renotification of product names
- Food supplements with curcuminoids
- Finding academic support for an adapted safety assessment of botanicals
By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the 5th of June 2020
Free for be-Sup! members
Non-members are welcome too. Registration fee: 150€
*Alimento will provide a financial support for companies belonging to the Joint Committee 220 of 70 € for each participant (maximum 3 participants per company(group)). Companies do not have to take action for benefiting the financial support. For members of be-sup! there is no financial support as they can participate for free.